Standard Event Rentals a leader in the Modesto/ Sacramento event production and rental industry is seeking drivers with a potential to grow into crew team leaders. We are currently looking to fill multiple positions. You will be responsible for ensuring that deliveries, installations and pickups are completed accurately and on time. Shifts are varied with some temporary positions, and drivers are needed virtually 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We work extensively throughout the greater San Francisco Bay Area and beyond.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Operations Department and Dispatch Team to execute daily delivery and pick-up;
- Interact with clients on-site and provide excellent customer service to ensure that the clients order is complete and accurate;
- Loading and unloading of trucks on-site, including product ranging from linens and china to greenery and furniture;
- Ability to direct a crew of installers to meet the client’s needs.
- Have Commercial Vehicle Driving experience up to 24’ trucks.
- Valid CA Driver License and a clean DMV record.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, bi-lingual Spanish is a plus;
- A friendly and courteous attitude, and a professional appearance.
- Punctuality and dependability.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds;
How to Apply:
Please submit resume and cover letter to Employment@standardeventrentals.com and in the subject line type “Driver”.
Positions are full-time with hours that may vary from time to time. Overtime hours may be required.
Standard Event Rentals is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome diversity in the workplace. We are dedicated to providing the training and support to help our employees advance within the company. Enthusiastic and exemplary drivers have the opportunity to move into roles as major installation crew leaders and beyond.
NO PHONE CALLS FROM RECRUITERS OR CANDIDATES